Complete HaemogramOur Facility Includes:-
- To monitor overall health as part of a routine check-up.
- To help detect a variety of disorders including infections, anemia, diseases related to the immune system, and blood cancers
- To monitor an existing blood disorder.
- To monitor treatment that is known to affect blood cells such as chemotherapy or radiotherapy.
- In case of signs and symptoms associated with temporal arteritis, systemic vasculitis, polymyalgia rheumatic, or rheumatoid arthritis.
Report generation status will be notified over the phone.